Our award winning Berkshire based client seeks an experienced CRM Analyst on an FTC to cover maternity leave. The contract will be 11-12 months long. The role is offering full or part remote working.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience/Knowledge of SQL server analysis service and SQL server integration services.
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining Data Warehouse.
- Experience in using and building Power BI dashboards.
- Knowledge of Dotmailer or DotNetNuke is desirable.
- Experience using Microsoft Visio, MS Project and Excel.
- Development – Design and build CRM custom forms, system views, personal views, CRM/Power BI dashboards, business workflows and email/letter templates as required by the organisation and in accordance to agreed requirements.
- Deployment – Work with BIU team colleagues and third-party CRM solutions provider and IT team to manage periodic Silver bear sprint deployments and releases; Co-ordinate with departments and stakeholders on UAT testing and sign off.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.