Monday – Friday 8.30-5.30 ( 30 mins Lunch) ( 40 hours)
£10 per hour
50% FLT 50% warehouse duties
- Carry out pick, pack tasks, in all areas using RF handheld devices from Reach FLT’s
- Ensure that personal and warehouse targets are achieved as well as meeting customer’s requirements and maintaining quality standards.
- Load / unload and put away.
- Take part in daily stock checks / investigations.
- Communicate effectively to enable other warehouse staff to carry out their job.
Mastery & Excellence
- Good knowledge of equipment / processes and procedures.
- Keeps work area tidy. Helps with general housekeeping. Puts items no longer required into correct storage area. Skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of how their role, and the various roles of others, contributes to the success of the business.
- Knowledge of Warehouse environment and Warehouse processes.
- Is a team player and works co-operatively with others.
- Problem solving in line with quality expectations.
- Numerate with a high attention to detail.
- Counterbalance & Reach fork lift licenses.