Monday-Friday (8.30am till 6pm)
42.5 hours per week
Primarily the role is to help support the day to day operations of the UK supply chain services, which is split in to three main categories; B2B operations, Inbound deliveries and B2C orders (end users).
The role will include daily interaction with clients (i.e. resolving account queries), the implementation of projects, as well as supporting all day to day operations relating to one of the businesses major accounts (including reporting, administration etc.)
Other tasks include preparing monthly and quarterly reviews which are presented to our clients, working closely with internal and external partners to deliver on projects and ensure a smooth delivery of all change requests.
• B2B operations; shipments are carefully managed (this includes obtaining booking slots from the brands customers and organising transport with the carriers) and deliveries are made before the required date
• Inbound deliveries; booking requests from the freight forwarders are managed in a timely manner and the client inbound log/internal booking sheet are updated and maintained
• B2C orders; respond to escalations raised by our clients CS, proactively manage B2C order exceptions (i.e. back orders/address issues), and ensure the client are aware of any stock issues (insufficient)
• To liaise in a professional manner with the major account, suppliers and warehouse operative via. phone and email
• Resolve problems and customer queries in a timely manner to avoid operational delays
• Maintain a close relationship with both our major account and other partners (i.e. carriers / freight forwarders
• Support projects and new initiatives which are developed within the team, and where appropriate take responsibility for the delivery of projects
• Any other relevant duties as required i.e. Monthly KPI reporting / Invoicing on a weekly basis
Role Required Behaviours & Skills
Role Skills: Previous experience in customer service, with an administrative background in logistics or fulfilment (would be desirable).
Computer skills: Must be confident in use of MS Office, particularly Excel/Word, and have experience dealing with emails. Must also be capable with PowerPoint.
Business Skills: Good communication skills, the ability to problem solve, comfortable dealing with customers and colleagues, both face-to-face and via. email/telephone.
Personality: Driven, reliable and able to adapt to change. The ideal candidate will be great communicator, with a good attitude and keen to take on new opportunities/experiences.
Personal Situation: Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
JOB TITLE – RETURNS ADMIN CLERK
DEPARTMENT / SECTION – OFFICE /WAREHOUSE
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Dealing with returns weight vary up to 20 kilos back into the warehouse, checking the goods and advising the customers if they require this to be booked back to stock or to re- ship the goods, raising billing paperwork for all returns back to us.
Raising all necessary Good inwards paperwork for deliveries into the warehouse
Liaising with operations ensuring all deliveries are booked correctly and in time.
Taking photos for stock for customers and emailing if required and ensuring
Helping and supporting others within the dept
KEY RESULTS AREAS
This position will be monitored on the following key results areas