Forklift Driver (Counterbalance) required for a position with our well-established client in Slough.
This will be “3 days- 3 off – 3 nights – 3 off” and repeat and will be a 12 hour shift
This is a on-going/ long term contract
Skill Requirements for this role:
- Valid counterbalance forklift licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Available for 1-hour assessment prior to placement
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Physically fit enough to handle potential heavy goods
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Completing start-up checklist for forklift truck to identify any issues before using it
- Make ready all pallets and equipment required for start-up of production
- Off load deliveries and take them into the relevant departments
- Drop and fill stock at request
- Unload equipment such as crates & pallets, and create storage for this equipment
- Stock rotation
- Liaising with goods in and despatch, as well as delivery drivers
Call office on 01753 570050
You will receive a site induction and food hygiene training prior to starting.
All applicants must be over 18 years of age.
All applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK.
Salary£10 per hour
Related Jobs (10)
Waiting Staff & Bar Staff on 29th April 2021