The Client Account Support reports to the Account Manager and Head Account Manager. The mission of the Client Account Support is to handle new client enquiries, present them with detailed quotations and ensure they convert and book. Further to this, the Client Account Support is required to manage new accounts that they develop through the process. The overall theme of the role is that of relationship building and being the clients ‘go to guy/girl’ for all accommodation requirements.
The main challenge is converting new leads into paying customers, and then using ones resourcefulness and persuasive skills, develop and maximize the potential of new paying customers. The Client Account Support will be accountable for both retaining accounts and achieving individual revenue targets.
- Client Account Support is expected to exceed a 20% conversion rate from new leads provided.
- Client Account Support is expected to retain all assigned accounts and make contact (phone, email, in person) at least every 4 weeks.
- Reach a minimum activity count set to you (number of emails / phone calls / appointments etc
- Expected to achieve at least 8/10 rating from team members as a person who is a ‘team member’
- Client Account Support is expected to write clear and personable written communication that’s free from spelling mistakes and improper grammar
- Client Account Support is expected to communicate verbally in fluent, clearly understandable English.