THIS IS A REMOTE WORKING ROLE – NEED TO BE BASED WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE TO DURHAM
The client are a Public Sector organisation within Local Government.
- Experience of writing well-structured and documented production quality code.
- Experience of designing enterprise grade software
- Experience of mentoring and coaching
- Source Control (TFS, GIT)
- Unit testing
- Excellent Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Ideally you should also have some knowledge in one or more of the following areas but not essential:
- Scrum and the Nexus Framework
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Web Services
- Window Presentation Foundation (WPF)
The Client are based in the Durham area but can offer a flexible working arrangement.
For this post the salary rate is £35,451-£38,538 per annum , with 26 days annual leave (increases to 31 days after 5 years of service), there is also flexible working arrangements, as well as the opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme.