Lead Software Delivery Manager Required
Our London based client seeks and experienced Lead Software Delivery Manager with the following must have skills and experience.
Min of 6 – 8 years of commercial experienced within a similar role
- Is responsible for the development teams working on building the core products;, including reporting, SAP integration and QA
- Works closely with the Product Management team to understand business requirements and work with the team to translate these into technical feature designs and break down into development tasks, ensuring the feature can be incorporated logically into the overall application and enterprise architecture
- Is expected to adapt Agile management methods to review the backlog of feature requests, oversee the generation of estimates for delivering tasks, plan development sprints and monitor the overall progress of development activity within sprints and releases
- Works closely with the Product Managers in order to keep the business informed with progress
- Is an experienced manager; competent at multi-tasking and keeping on top of multiple streams of work in parallel and be able to adapt and be flexible to respond to business priorities.
- Manage the day to running of a group of Software development teams in delivering new or enhancing existing Product applications on time and within budget.
- Line management of Delivery Managers and Team Leaders
- Ensure that all development activity is broken into epics, stories and tasks and documented in JIRA which are clearly understandable to Developers and QAs and can be tracked and monitored
- Work with DevOps and IT teams to ensure suitable development and testing environments are available and deployments and upgrades are scheduled and planned following business change management procedures
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK with any restrictions.
Please note only candidate with all of the above will be considered for this role.