Technical Support Engineer required (Customer focussed, SDK, Email and SaaS Solutions).
Our Essex based client seeks an experienced Technical Support Engineer with the following must have skills and experience:Min of 5 years of commercial Customer focussed Technical Support experience.
The Technical Support Engineer is accountable for first and second-line support ensuring that customer requests are resolved effectively and customers are kept fully informed of their progress.
Knowledge and require experience:
- Ensure that customer support requests are responded to in a timely fashion, meeting the relevant service levels, targets and documenting all details clearly.
- Skill sets required for the different product lines are different with the email solution being highly complex and suit someone with messaging experience.
- Analyse and clearly understand complex customer issues and identify the appropriate route for resolution within the service levels.
- May be asked to work on an on-call out of hours rota.
- Commercially minded with experience of communicating with a wide range of people, proven ability to deal effectively with customers and exceed their expectations.
- Experience of working in a customer support team, ability to work to targets and deadlines.
Have tangible evidence of significant IT skills / certification, ideally in the following areas:
- Servers: – Windows Server, Virtualisation
- Applications: – Office 365 for Business, Microsoft Exchange
- Networks: – TCP/IP, IIS,
A basic working knowledge of the following is required:-
- Basic cyber security
- MS Azure or other Cloud Platforms, SaaS
- HTTPS, HTTP, SMTP, messaging technologies
Any knowledge of the following would be highly advantageous:-
- Programming/scripting languages (Python, Powershell, HTML/CSS, etc)
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above essential skills will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£35k + £10% bonus + benefits