Home based Technical Practice Manager (Software/Systems Implementations) required.
Our Middlesex based client seeks an experienced Technical Practice Manager with the following must have skills and experience:
- Outstanding troubleshooting, problem-solving, attention to detail, and data analysis skills
- 5 -10 years’ experience in implementation of software systems
- Must have good presentation, organisational, and documentation skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively, lead team efforts, and utilize flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions
- Must be willing to travel
- Team player
- Customer focused and professional
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing a group of professional Consultants (Practice Team)
- Providing Leadership, direction and motivation to the Practice Team
- Working in alignment with other Consulting Practice Managers
- Provide support to the Consulting Sales function to sell new business and farm existing
- Manage the performance of the professional consultants
- Balancing the competency needs of the business with the individual aspirations of the professional Consultants
- Analysing and interpreting the likely demand for the Practice in order to ensure appropriate availability of consulting resources
- Promote the current competence availability to the Sales Organisation
- Providing thought leadership for a specific practice competency (e.g Estimation) and organising a virtual team of qualified consultants in this discipline across the practice.
- Work with the sales organisation in order to balance the needs of the customers with the Practice’s ability to deliver consulting Services
- Ensure scope & expectations for projects are defined
- Set Objectives for, and review the performance of Consultants, taking action to ensure targets are set
- Create and agree development and training needs on an ongoing basis
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£90K + Bonus + Benefits
Related Jobs (10)
Part remote working Global PR (Public Relations) Officer on 24th February 2020 Full TimePermanent