Our Winchester based client seeks an experienced Technical Analyst with the following must have skills and experience:
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent, including Mathematics
- Active and recent Microsoft technical qualifications would be an advantage
- General skills (communication, questioning, problem solving)
- TCP/IP fundamentals including vlan technologies
- Microsoft Windows-based networks and servers, including Active Directory
- Client computers running various Microsoft operating systems including Windows 10
- Corporate LANs, WiFi Networks, and Mobile technology including MS Surfaces
- Experience of centralised administration, securing user environments with lock down
- Experience of operating system installations, creating client builds, adding driver support for new hardware
- Ability to accurately test and diagnose problems in a systematic and logical manner prior to delivering projects to implementation
- Ability to construct a UAT testing programme and deliver and test a working solution that meets the defined success criteria
- Ability to design robust and supportable solutions with low administration and helpdesk overhead
- High attention to detail, with an emphasis on providing a seamless, fuss-free but functionally rich end user experience to our clients
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£40,000 + benefits