- 5 years experience in a commercial Information Technology environment.
- MSCE, CCNA qualification would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop and Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Networking – TCP/IP, IPV4, VLANs, routing, IPSEC VPN, switching, Wi-Fi
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of firewalls (either Cisco or Fortinet preferred)
- DHCP, DNS
- Mitel telephone systems and MiCloud
- Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Sophos UTM
- Quest Rapid Recovery
- Trend Anti-Virus
- Solarwinds, Lansweeper & Teamviewer
- Experience supporting Linux operating systems
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
For more details, please apply on line and we will call you back to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.