- Multiple years of experience in IT Hardware and different OS’s (Windows/Mac) both PC’s and Mobiles (iOS/Android)
- Excellent knowledge in system administration such as AD, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, VPN, VoIP,…
- Good knowledge of Linux system administration (RHEL/CentOS)
- Good knowledge of web server management (Apache, tomcat, Nginx, JRE/JDK)
- Knowledge of Virtualization such as VMware and management of Windows and Linux VMs
- Knowledge of storage systems, firewalls, routers, switches, Wireless APs
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (AZURE, AWS)
- Experience in managing O365
- Experience in one or more programming languages, knowledge of 1 or more scripting languages
- Experience in one or more DB’s and management of them (MSSQL, Oracle, MariaDB)
- Experience with CRM (MS Dynamics CRM), ERP (MS Dynamics NAV) or BI (MicroStrategy)
- Knowledge of ITIL or any other IT frameworks
- Knowledge of Project management
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live an working the UK without any restrictions
Please note only candidates with the above essentials will be considered.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.