SQL Database Developer required.
Our Glasgow based client seeks an experienced SQL Database Developer with the following must have skills and experience:
Minimum of 3 years of commercial SQL Development experience.
- Proven experience of database design, development, testing, implementation and administration using Microsoft SQL-Server 2012 or newer in a professional environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL database administration, TSQL querying and SQL tools – SSRS / SSIS
- Relevant professional experience in using industry standard relational database design techniques including data modelling and normalisation.
- Experience with providing business Management and Reporting Information and dashboard production.
- Experience of complex query design, stored procedures, views, triggers and functions
- Experience managing high demand and business critical systems
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- Experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- A good understanding of the Windows Server 2012 operating system, as well as a general knowledge of related infrastructure
- Solid understanding of the applications support lifecycle, from development, testing and through to production support of services
Our client is offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£34,000 + benefits
Related Jobs (7)
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full TimePermanent
Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager – (Tech Sector) on 2nd December 2019 Full TimePermanent