Solutions Architect (AEM – Adobe Experience Manager)
Our London based client seeks an experienced Solutions Architect with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 3-5 years of commercial experience as Solutions Architect ideally working with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
Role and responsibilities:
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements to ensure alignment with client expectations
- Develop proposals for implementation and design of technical solutions, primarily based on Adobe AEM and other similar technologies
- Participate in client workshops and presentations
- Where required, develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timescales
- Provide input into strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the agency technology capability
- Support project delivery by providing designs to integrate multiple solutions
- Review and audit existing solutions, design and system architecture
- Author technical documentation
- Develop roadmaps and implementation strategy around digital marketing solutions based on AEM including recommendation of modules, components, integration approaches, etc;
- Understand what it takes to deliver a complex web solution from concept, business case, design process, build, QA and finally operations
- Engage, communicate and collaborate with near-shore development teams, other stakeholders and sponsors
- Provide pre-sales consultancy during the pitch process
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£100k + benefits