Solutions Architect (Contact Centre Solutions) Required
Our Berkshire based Client seeks an experienced (Home based) Customer Engagement Solutions Architect with the following must have skills and experience
Min of 5 years of commercial experience a customer focussed Solutions Architect
Our client is an award winning Global Software Solutions Provider who are experiencing a period of rapid growth.
Essential skills and experience:
- 5 years experience in a senior pre-sales or consulting role
- Intermediate understanding of database concepts and data relationships is preferred
- Prior experience with advanced contact centre solutions is preferred
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Proven ability to be motivated and self-driven when working alone
- Outstanding troubleshooting, problem-solving, attention to detail, and data analysis skills
- 5 -10 years’ experience in implementation of software systems
- Must have good presentation, organisational, and documentation skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively, lead team efforts, and utilize flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions
- Must be able to analyse and/or design business processes
- Must be willing to travel up to 75%, or more, with potential for extended stints of continuous travel. Majority of travel would be limited to the UK&I, but could extend to Europe on occasion.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£75K - £80K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Related Jobs (7)
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full TimePermanent
Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager – (Tech Sector) on 2nd December 2019 Full TimePermanent