- C# and .NET in user interfaces
- Real time motion controls.
- The ability to understand the intricate workings of our equipment in order to solve technical problems and fine-tune performance.
- An analytical approach to problems and their solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to explain technical details clearly.
- Experience of VB6, C/C++ or IEC61131, useful but not essential.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
SalaryUp to £35,000