Software Developer In Test Required (Python/Java/C#)
Our Essex based client seeks a mid level Software Developer in Test with the following skills and experience:
Min of 3 years of commercial SW Development experience ideally with exposure to Python
- Python experience highly beneficial. Or Java, c#, ruby, etc.
- Experience using Microsoft technology stacks. Microsoft’s Visual Studio, MTM, TFS. Azure.
- Virtualisation and containerisation.
- Organised with effective communication skills.
- Experience coding in C and C++ will be of benefit, otherwise be willing to have in house. training on the basics in order to write simple tools that can utilise our low-level functions.
As an overview:
This role would suit a junior – mid level developer. Not a senior tester who wants to start doing automation with all the shiny, fluffy UI tools.
Python would be ideal, but any coding or scripting skills could be utilized and converted.
The role will be: scripting, coding, building own tools, build and test automation, stabilising/enhancing or replacing existing tools.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with the majority of the above will be considered for this excellent.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.