Senior Systems Administrator required.
Our London based client seeks an experienced Systems Administrator with the following must have skills and experience:
Minimum of 5 years of commercial Systems Administration experience.
- Windows Server and Desktop systems (Active Directory, Exchange Server, clustering).
- Linux system administration experience (BIND, Exim, Sendmail, LDAP, DHCP).
- Routing and Networking TCP/IP (LAN/WAN, WiFi) – Cisco.
- Infrastructure security (Firewalls, Antivirus, VPN) –Fortigate.
- IIS Web server admin.
- Apache + Tomcat.
- SAN storage solutions.
- Databases (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
Experience and Duties:
- Providing support for Windows, Linux and Networking related issues.
- Performing system and equipment installation, configuration and upgrades.
- Planning and carrying out systems and network infrastructure projects with general direction from management (server consolidation, internal systems creation and improvement).
- Data Centre maintenance and configuration.
- Installation and maintenance of operating systems on desktop and laptop computers.
- Replying support requests from internal and external customers via ticketing system.
- Sharing on-call responsibilities.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£50k + Benefits
Related Jobs (10)
Homebased Software Systems Implementation Consultant on 9th October 2019 Full TimePermanent