- 5+ years’ experience of complex, Object-Oriented Windows and Web applications
- ORM framework such as Entity Framework
- Experience utilising WPF
- Ability to work with the fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience in using Agile methodology and version control systems
- Unit test and mocking frameworks
- Effectively participate on code and performance review sessions
- A strong commitment to staying up to date on the latest technologies.
- Desire to analyze business problems and provide software solutions.
- GIS sector
- .NET Core
- Cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS)
- SPA Frameworks (Preferably Angular)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Enterprise Architecture
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.