- Working closely with the Director of Global Communications to put the foundations in place to monitor & measure global press relations agency performance on an ongoing basis.
- This will include using our Cision platform to understand message pull through and general success of earned coverage by core market.
- Building a portal & creating content for the ‘Global PR Content Hub’ (speaker bios, headshots, fast facts, and project managing primary research write ups, articles and any digital assets)
- Time permitting, we may also ask for this person’s support in creating & launching 2019 global PR campaign, designed around our “For the Challengers” theme.
- Helping us reach our goal of 50 press to attend the event – and working with regions & agencies to push this forward.
- Reaching out to ~6 regional PR leads to understand what they need to reach their targets for press attendance for their region (interviews with executives, more detailed agenda – whatever the case may be)
- Tracking progress in established dashboard;
- We will also begin to formulate agendas for key press, including which topics are of greatest interest, and then creating brief profiles for confirmed attendees.
- Expert understanding of what content resonates most with press (specifically business press and tech press)
- Ability to provide strategic direction to both freelancers and agencies who are creating the content – but at the same time getting ‘stuck’ in on editing where needed.
- As part of the ‘Global PR Content Hub’ establishment, this person will need to possess a strong editing & writing capacity as there will be a need for heavy review and editing of some of the projects mentioned immediately above
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills
Experience in the technology/enterprise software industry, and public relations agency experience is a plus.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live an work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above essentials will be considered.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£450-£475 per day