Senior/Principal C# .Net Developer required.
Our Essex based client seeks an experienced Senior/Principal C# .Net Developer with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 7 years of commercial hands on Software Development experience.
Tech Stack: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Microservices. Git. Docker. AKS. Helm. Prometheus. Redis. SQL.
Key skills required
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core – MVC, API).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
Knowledge and experience
- Understand the DevOps organisational culture.
- Developing solutions for Cloud.
- Agile / SCRUM working environment.
- Microservice Architecture.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI).
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with the above skills will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£60k-£70k + bonus + benefits