Senior Oracle DBA Required.
Our award winning Thames Valley based client seeks and experienced Senior Oracle DBA with the following must have skills and experience.
Min of 7 years of commercial Oracle DBA experience covering:
- Daily DB Operations
- Backup Solutions
- Performance Tuning
- Disaster Recovery
- Automation and Tooling
- Proven design and delivery of secure, scalable, resilient Oracle database systems in a cloud environment, which can be effectively managed at global scale.
- Experience of implementing and managing critical production systems, especially in the cloud, including a strong awareness of customer-driven priorities and commercial pressures is essential.
- Strong engineering and technical expertise across the Oracle tier of an application stack.
Strong exposure in Java driven Cloud/SaaS systems including the following technologies is essential:
- Oracle WebLogic middleware
- Oracle/Apache HTTP Servers
- Oracle Database
- Microsoft Windows Server operating system
This role offers part remote working.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.