We are currently recruiting for the position of PPC Account Director for an award-winning company located in London.
To own the strategy, communication and delivery of Paid Search campaigns for one of the agency’s key accounts. Manage a team of Account Managers/Executives (AM/SAE/AEs) to deliver clients’ marketing objectives. Manage and develop relationships with the client and media owners. Be responsible for identifying and communicating key insights and opportunities whilst collaborating with other digital channels. Collaborate with other Account Directors to align on industry and agency best practices in order to continually improve processes and results. Assist in new business opportunities, drive innovation and help to shape the agency culture.
Central London (Holborn) – shiny brand new office with a rooftop!
What does the role involve?
- Own the strategy, communication and delivery of PPC campaigns for one of the agency’s key accounts including overall responsibilities for meeting client marketing objectives and KPI’s.
- Manage senior client relationships and oversee day-to-day communication with the client.
- Oversee overall account planning, forecasting, management and optimisation.
- Develop strong relationships with media owners and suppliers.
- Ensure that the agency’s outstanding service levels are maintained through effective communication schedules (quarterly reviews, meetings, conference calls, etc.).
- Ensure all Paid Search and media activity is being optimised effectively to meet and exceed the set targets bu utilising relevant management, analytics and ad serving technologies.
- Gain a strong understanding of all digital marketing channels through framework and training in order to contribute to the client’s multi-channel European marketing strategy.
- Manage and support team members to effectively manage campaigns, troubleshoot problems and maximise performance and productivity.
- Manage and inspire the team to deliver effective results whilst maintaining high morale and productivity.
- Ensure that all accounts are resourced effectively and manage resourcing needs on on-going basis.
- Work with Client Partner to forecast revenue from the client base and ensure team’s profitability.
- Support business development manager by contributing to pitch materials and attending new business meeting where relevant.
- Cross-sell and upsell additional agency services to the client to deliver on business objectives.
- Work with Finance Director to ensure all internal client team reporting is accurate and timely.
- Attend industry events on behalf of the agency and represent the agency on other business and social occasions.
- Participate in industry award entries to showcase best in-class work that agency delivers.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- In-depth knowledge and management of Paid Search campaigns across all suppliers.
- Solid understanding of an overall online marketing mix including Search (PPC and SEO), Affiliates, Display, Social Media & Mobile marketing.
- Experience in managing a pan-European travel account, highly desirable (or large retail account).
- Four years of relevant agency, client-side or media owner experience.
- Excellent key account management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as lead a team through mentorship and example.
- Fluent written and spoken English. A second language is bonus.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with bid management platforms such as DoubleClick, Marin or Kenshoo, etc.
- Proficiency with website and data analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
OUR PPC TEAM:
Are you looking for a new challenge? Someone who wants to be a valued member in a fast paced and sociable team? Then you have come to the right place. Our award-winning Pay Per Click team is growing and we are looking for talented individuals to help us continue the amazing work that we have accomplished so far. This role within our dynamic PPC team will give you tools and training to become a true expert in the industry as well as providing a comprehensive road map for progression within the agency.
The success of our company is down to our exceptional talent so this is why we’re proud to offer you such a large range of different benefits! Here’s a quick pick of what we offer:
- Beer O’Clock: Every week we like to celebrate the work we’ve done with a drink (and snack). It’s tools down at 5pm each Friday for some social time with the team and a friendly (or not) table tennis match.
- Summer Fridays: the last Friday of June, July and August are half days for everyone (on us!), no need to book it off.
These are just a few to mention but there are loads more including discounts on top brands, child care vouchers, travel loans and so much more. Watch this space, we tend to add to this as we grow.
Salary£50K - £60K + BOnus + benefits
SkillsASP.Net, C#, MVC, SQL Server, fluent nHibernate (or Entity Framework), Agile, Team City, GIT, SVN, TFS