- Have previous Estate Agency experience along with proven success in a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face to ensure the development of strong working relationships
- Have previous listing experience
- You must be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Have the ability to act as a role model by adhering to company standards, whilst continuously exceeding activity and income targets
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Ambitious and career orientated
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Assist the manager in developing the largest dominant market share for on market and under offer properties Ensure all personal and branch activity and income targets are exceeded.
- Take responsibility for running the MA generation section of the opportunity report and achieving all follow up activities on time
- Produce high conversion levels of Market Appraisals to full service sole agency Instructions and Third party sales
- Produce high quality marketing, including photographs, descriptions and web marketing
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to encourage commendations and recommendations.
- Act as point of contact in manager’s absence to ensure the continuous success of the branch
- Assist the manager with the structure and organisation of the office
The salary is £25k-£50k OTE.
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.