- Be fully conversant with the daily availability of hotel bedroom stock in order to sell rooms effectively in line with our selling strategy.
- Efficiently dealing with all incoming enquiries and reservation correspondence via email, fax etc. entering all relevant details correctly into Opera and responding in the appropriate manner within the given time span, ensuring all reservations are guaranteed and secured with appropriate backup to minimise non-arrivals.
- Meeting potential clients and assisting them with initial enquiries including hosting a show round of the hotel areas
- Conducting show rounds in a professional manner utilising the allotted time effectively to convert business.
- Actively promote all hotel revenue outlets in order to generate additional revenue for the hotel.
- Learning and building your knowledge on all the hotel’s products and services
- Attending training & completing e-learning modules to improve your skills and aid your development
- £18,500 per year
- Full – Time Mon- Fri 9.30am -6.00pm ( occasional Sat if needed)
- At least 1 years’ experience in Reservations in the corporate hotel/conference market
- Good computer skills and experience of a large PMS system, ideally Opera/ Events 500
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with an eye for detail
- The confidence and ability to proactively up sell to clients to increase revenue for the hotel
- The ability to be self-motivated and work on one’s own initiative but also be a good team member
- Good time management and administrative skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with a professional manner
- Flexibility with working hours to adapt to the needs of the business in a busy office
Related Jobs (10)
Homebased Software Systems Implementation Consultant on 9th October 2019 Full TimePermanent