Remote/Part Remote working Cloud (Azure) Solutions Architect required.
Our Award winning Global Client seeks an experienced Cloud (Azure) Solutions Architect with the following must have skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years working in a production cloud or large enterprise IT environment supporting the required technologies.
- Minimum 3 years of operating, engineering and technical architecture expertise across the full Azure platform including any combination of IaaS, PaaS and tooling.
- Minimum 3 years exposure to industry standards in and around baseline Security principles – encryption, authentication, authorisation, integrity, auditing, pen testing etc – and how these are applied in a cloud environment.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for all Azure design decisions and deployments within the Cloud Platform and Services.
- Work with the documentation team to ensure suitable documentation is produced for all cloud services and tasks, including where relevant our service Catalogue, SOPs and architecture diagrams.
- Work with the Cloud Automation team and with product development architects to drive their future usage of monitoring in a direction consistent with the cloud operations approach to ensure future product updates work well with our monitoring strategy and tooling choices
- Provide training, support and guidance to the Cloud Service Centre operations teams in using and maintaining the deployed Cloud Services
- The above are the core duties of the role, there are many other duties all along similar lines
- A formal qualification (degree, HND, etc.) in Computer Science/Information Technology would be useful though not mandatory.
- ITIL qualifications, at foundation or higher levels, would be useful but are not mandatory.
- Microsoft Azure or Window Server MCP certifications would be useful but are not mandatory
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
SalaryCompetitive + bonus + benefits
Related Jobs (7)
Part remote working Global PR (Public Relations) Officer on 24th February 2020 Full TimePermanent
Customer Experience Coordinator (Technology Sector) on 6th February 2020 Full TimePermanent
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full TimePermanent