Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Co-Ordinator to work for a reputable, established and international company based in Middlesex. You will assist in the maintenance of the departments ISO 17025 roadmap and support the day to day running’s of the department. You will assist in the maintaining of quality assurance within the department by regularly reviewing documentation to promote continuous improvement and utilising the efficiency of new technical tools and techniques. You will adhere to all aspects of the customer operational protocols and the companies quality manual. You will support clients with accreditation assistance where necessary. You will be collating management information and will be liaising with customers.
This is a hybrid position which will fuse technical and accreditation aspects and will have administrative responsibilities. You will update SOP’s, control the use of new software tools and organise validation of such tools. You will complete and update relevant documentation required for UKAS and ensure the team complete annual competence tests and update records. You will also allocate UKAS actions.
You MUST display determination, attention to detail and integrity at all times and understand and conform to any confidentiality agreements in place. You will have good communication skills, both verbal and written. You must be willing/able to learn new tasks and take instructions from Team Leaders. You must have the ability to work in a professional manner and exhibit behaviours expected by their Line Manager. You will demonstrate an understanding of the importance of working in a team and work supportively with their colleagues.
- IT/Telecoms and/or Forensics background is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- High levels of concentration whilst working under pressure
- Good organisational and communication skills
- High levels of personal resilience
- Quick learner
- Ability to work in a forensic environment to the highest ethical standards
- Knowledge of Digital forensic software a bonus
- Ability to work independently but also promptly escalate case issues/findings to the Investigator
- An inquisitive mind and aptitude to independently solve problems pro-actively
·An understanding of 17025 infrastructure
·Experience and knowledge of validation
- Previous experience in working with a LIMS / CLIMS system
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Experience of working in a forensic environment
This is a super opportunity to further your career in a professional and dedicated team and join a modern, high-tech and friendly working environment. Send you CV asap to firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: 01494 211 006
Salary£28K-£32K + Excellent benefits + Training/Development