QA Automation Engineer Required
Our London based client seeks an experienced QA Automation Engineer with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 5 years of commercial Automation Testing experience
- Hands on coding experience with core Java—Should be able to script, debug and troubleshoot on this technology—Not just selenium level Java
- In-depth Knowledge of Selenium(WD/Grid) – UI scripting, API scripting
- Experience of implementing Automated testing as part of a CD/CI Environment-GIT/Jenkins
- Exposure to BDD/TDD techniques – Jbehave
- Proven experience in Testing and Automating Webservices—SOAP and REST – JSON and XML
- Hands on experience on Unix –ability to debug issues and manage environments
- Back end Testing knowledge – SQL/Mongo
- Experience of Working in a Continuous Integration environment – Git, Jenkins, Maven, SVN,Sonar
- Ability to mentor juniors in the team and act as an Automation POC
- Strong working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and a good understanding of application architecture and technology infrastructure
- Strong analytical skills and an out of the box thinker who is able to learn and own quickly
- ISTQB certified
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£50k-£60k + benefits