- Have high standards of personal presentation
- Have the ability to produce and interrogate reports
- Be a skilled lettings person able to secure financially profitable instructions and lettings opportunities on behalf of the company
- Be a skilled manager of sales people; able to motivate individuals against targets and to achieve record successes
- Be a structured and organised individual; able to ensure business standards and company business priorities are maintained and focused upon across multiple sites
- Be a person with a high degree of personal integrity to ensure the reputation is maintained at all times
- Be an ‘ideas’ person able to develop proposals for raising departmental and wider regional profile for the
- Take responsibility for the CGEAL lettings register of PRS lettings sites and drive various lettings activities to ensure acceptable let through and occupancy rates
- Be responsible for the process of bringing PRS lettings sites to market effectively to include all aspects of marketing for PRS lettings sites, working within budgets agreed
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Team on the design of all related branded marketing material to agreed budgets and to ensure that CGEAL are compliant in all matters related to PRS lettings
- Have responsibility for Client management of all PRS lettings site clients as the first point of contact for all matter related to the marketing and lettings activity of PRS lettings sites. During tenancies liaise with the Property management and renewals teams to ensure continued client and tenant care in preparation for the next marketing opportunity
- Oversee PRS site activities & marketing to ensure the reputation of the site, client and Chancellors are enhanced through tenant periods of occupation to ensure the ongoing viability of the site and its ability to demand market leading rent and tenant quality.
- Recruitment and selection of CGEAL PRS lettings department staff to approved budgets
- Day to day responsibility for all Lettings staff employed by the PRS lettings department in the activities of renting PRS lettings sites to include all observations, one to ones, performance management reviews and HR related meetings
- Work with SLT (centralised Specialist Lettings Progression team) to ensure lets are set up to best practice standards and help drive the conversion and speed of the lettings pipeline to exchanges by ensuring clients are fully prepared and that quick exchange target dates are set for all deals
- Increase our penetration and market share of the PRS lettings market by targeting developers for agent free sites, sites traditionally considered for sale but where they would suit well the lettings proposition and converting tail end units from tied sites as well as drive additional instructions to branches through investor purchases that you become aware of through dealing with sites being marketed for sales
- To be the main liaison between the PRS lettings department and Branches and drive lettings activity/traffic from CGEAL branches to PRS lettings sites
- To work alongside other departments in order to prepare detailed business plans regarding any department investments such as manning or marketing a new site to ensure that decisions are made based on profit
- To work closely with the New Homes Sales Manager to assist in Sales activities with specific reference to the driving of instructions for CGEAL New Homes
- To take responsibility for all health and safety related matters with regards to the marketing of PRS lettings sites such as site safety
- To ensure that levels of third party sales and cross sales of CGEAL and approved partner products are to target levels
The salary is £30k-£60k OTE.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.