Product Marketing Manager Required.
Our Global Award winning client seeks an experienced Product Market Manager with the following must have skills and experience:
Minimum of 5 years of commercial experience in a similar role.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will need to understand the details and nuances of key markets, the company’s product and solution offerings, core buyer personas and customer journeys, and be able to work closely and confidently with other internal and external teams to map, brief, develop and maintain a strong set of collateral and other content types.
Required skills and experience:
- Commissioning and development
- Solution Messaging: Translate portions of value proposition messaging into collaterals and other outputs
- Content Brief Development: Responsible for developing structured and specific briefs that contain the right message and other guidance that enable in-house and agency teams to produce compelling materials
- Production Management: Coordination of multiple ongoing collateral production projects, liaising with multiple suppliers and stakeholders.
- Asset structure and formats: Bring fresh, up-to-date ideas and around format and layout of document, web or video content.
- Content management and lifecycle
- Product Launches: Planning and managing content around key product launches and updates
- Sales and Marketing platforms: Be responsible for managing the content on our self-service sales and marketing enablement platforms
- Performance: Ensures optimum performance and uptake of product-related collateral and other materials through campaigns, web and internal platforms
- External campaigns, comms and events: Support and inform planning around lead gen campaigns, events and announcements with offering-related inputs and content
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£50k-£55k + bonus + benefits