Part Remote working Global PR (Public Relations) Officer required.
Our Award winning Global client, based in Egham seeks an experienced Global PR Officer with the following must have skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar PR officer role
- Strong collaborative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in the technology industry
Role and responsibilities:
- Serve as the day-to-day point person in corporate PR for each of our key global PR agencies.
- Attend weekly planning calls with each of our top tier agencies, identifying potential gaps in each program – as well as where corporate PR can help fill those gaps
- Support the agencies as they field media enquiries – connecting them with content and interviewees
- Implement a consistent measurement process for each of our key global agencies in terms of ROI for spend
- Collaborate with Executive Communications & CEO Communications to ensure content is in place to grab top spots in target publications
- Establish detailed performance KPIs for PR in each of our 6-8 target regions
- Review the weekly and monthly report-outs from global PR agencies and counterparts, looking for greatest successes and greatest needs / challenges
- Report into Corp Comms central dashboard to ensure PR agency + PR lead output is accounted for
- Collaborate with Global Comms Team + Regional leads to identify new ideas for PR content, differentiated pitches and contributed articles
- Update the structure to monitor & measure global public relations performance on an ongoing basis. Execute reporting monthly. .
- Work closely with the Senior Global PR Manager to identify content needs for the Global PR Hub to drive coverage with target publications.
- Based on input from global PR agencies, contribute to topics and content for corporate social media channels and handles (i.e. promote coverage, topics and placements)
- Provide support in the organization of promotional events such as press conferences or open days and supervise film or multi-media productions
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£50k + benefits