Our Newcastle based client seeks an experienced Network Support Engineer with the following must have skills and experience:
A minimum of 5 years commercial experience and you must hold CCNA status.
- Active Directory
- GRE Tunnel Configuration
- CISCO ASA Configuration
- CISCO VPN Configuration
- CISCO Wireless technologies
- F5, Checkpoint Firewall management/Configuration
- Meraki Wifi Technologies
- Knowledge of Solarwinds, Cisco Prime infrastructure
- Nexus switching
- Force-Point Web-Proxy management and configuration
- Enterprise PKI Infrastructure
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Candidates must also be eligible for SC Clearance so must have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£40k-£45k + benefits