- Have previous sales and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a drive to be the top of every league table
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Identify client requirements and match those to our property portfolio
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you maximise appointment and activity levels
- Attend all training courses relevant to your role to enhance your knowledge and improve your performance
The salary for this role is £16k-£35k OTE.
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.