- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
Salary is £26k-£38k OTE.
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.