- Have experience required in a customer service management role
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face to ensure the development of strong working relationships
- Be able to take a lead role in branch activity and drive sales conversion
- Be enthusiastic and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Possess the ability to act as a role model by adhering to company standards, whilst continuously exceeding activity and income targets
- Be able to liaise with clients and customers confidently and professionally
- Be ambitious and career orientated
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients and engage positively with all customers to ensure they become referrers of future customers and clients
- Ensure all personal and branch activity and income targets are exceeded
- Assist the manager with the structure and organisation of the office diary to ensure adequate time is given to key activities (e.g. applicant management, client feedback, canvassing etc.)
- Assist in the company goal to create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Assist the manager to ensure branch staff adhere to the company business priorities and constantly deliver exceptional client standards
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to encourage commendations and recommendations
Salary is £25k-£50k OTE.
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.