Lead Mobile Developer (Xamarin) required.
Our Cambridge based client seeks an experienced Lead Mobile Developer with the following skills and experience:
Min 6 years of commercial Mobile Development experience including 12 months + of hands on Leadership
Required Skills and Experience:
- Team leadership experience within an agile, continuous delivery environment
- Strong OO language skills – C# /.NET
- Experience in any of:
- Mobile or Desktop development (e.g. Xamarin, WPF, Android, iOS)
- Manipulating complex data, GIS or geometry manipulation
- Experience and familiarity with
- Unit testing (NUnit or similar)
- Version control tooling (e.g. Git)
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding and delivering high quality software as part of the development team
- Mentoring the development team in design and implementation
- Promoting development process improvements and sharing learnings and good practice
- Working with Product Owners and stakeholders to balance business and technical needs
- Working closely with end-users to ensure customer value is achieved
Candidates Must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
SalaryExcellent salary + benefits
Related Jobs (7)
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full TimePermanent
Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager – (Tech Sector) on 2nd December 2019 Full TimePermanent