Lead Cloud/Azure Developer Required.
Our Essex based client seeks an experienced Lead Azure Developer with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 6 years of commercial Cloud / Azure Development experience
The Lead Cloud Developer will be a key member of an Agile development team responsible for planning, leading, organising and motivating member of the team to achieve a high level of performance and quality of delivery. The successful candidate will be responsible for Development of the company’s Analytics Cloud initiative.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Significant experience in software product development within a Cloud ecosystem
- In-depth understanding of Agile/Scrum working practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio 2017 or later
- Highly driven, must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Professional experience with Azure Cloud in a deep technical solution
- Deep understanding of the Azure API and Components
- Solid analytical problem solving and software design skills
- Experience with distributed systems and services architecture, including operational experience
- Deep understanding of Azure Service Fabric design and development practices
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical field OR equivalent experience
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery build systems
Candidates must excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£70k-£75k + benefits