Our Essex based client seeks and experienced Lead BI Developer/Data Architect with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 6 years of commercial experience within
- Expert in SQL writing and tuning techniques
- At least 6 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- At least 6 years of experience within data warehousing and multi-dimensional database design and development using formal methodologies
- Experience of working within an Agile development process
- At least 5 years of experience of conceptual, logical and physical data modeling, data lineage \ data flow mapping and data quality
- Experience with Big Data Environments
- Experience with performance tuning large SQL databases
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of Cloud based structured data storage
Role and responsibilities:
- Providing insight into the changing database storage and utilisation requirements for the companies Analytics Cloud and offering solution suggestions
- Analyse database implementation methods to make sure they are in line with company policies and any external regulations that may apply
- Create data monitoring models for our cloud database infrastructure
- Develop database design and architecture documents for the business supporting Cloud initiative
- Help maintain the integrity and security of the Analytics Cloud database infrastructure
- Identify key data sources from target systems to meet project requirements, constructs data quality control solutions, provides data flow diagrams and implements conformant ETL pipelines designs to support high-quality reporting, analytics and BI
- Establish, maintain and document database and data model standards.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£70k-£80k + benefits