Our West Yorkshire based Client seeks a Junior Systems Developer with the following skills and experience:
Min of 6 – 12 months of commercial development experience.
Required skills and attributes
- Educated to an “A level” / Degree level, or equivalent Microsoft relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of C#/C++ or similar object-oriented programming languages.
- Good aptitude for logic thinking.
- Legal understanding of copyright and licence regulations.
- Technical skills and understanding within the Microsoft and Networking environment.
- Understanding of Telecommunications services, inclusive of IP.
- Facilitate IT services to all areas of the business environment.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.