Junior SEO Copywriter required.
An exciting new opportunity in Kettering for a creative online copywriter to work across a range of projects creating SEO Friendly content for client websites, blogs and social media channels.
You will be working alongside the technical SEO team and taking responsibility for creating well written, engaging content for client websites and content marketing campaigns.
- Write copy for a wide range of client projects: Web Page Business Copy, Blog Articles, Social Media Updates and Informational SEO Content
- Write email newsletter copy for in house marketing campaigns
- Write all of your copy from an SEO point of view.
- Carry out Keyword Research in order to guide your content creation
- Be helpful, flexible and proactive within the team.
- Prioritise work according to campaign schedules.
- Proof-read your own work before handing it over to clients.
- Experience in writing content for the web
- Understanding in the fundamentals of SEO Copywriting
- Experience working within a team
- Ability to write well about any field, subject matter or industry.
- Ability to write within given tone of voice or house style
- Successful candidates have usually done an English or Journalist degree although this is not essential.
- Able to condense and summarise key messages in an engaging way
- Think creatively and generate ideas for content as well as given briefs.
- You’ll need excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Diligent with attention to detail – producing a high standard of work is important
- Comfortable responding to feedback on work
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.