Our Central London based client seeks and experience IT Trainer with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 5 years of commercial IT Training experience.
Skills and require attributes:
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent relevant experience.
- Enthusiastic and approachable individual who proactively seeks to improve service.
- Experience working within a professional services environment.
- Solution orientated attitude.
- A desire to embrace and encourage the use of innovative technology and processes.
- Creative approach to the design and delivery of training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage your day and work on your own initiative.
- Ability to work well under pressure in an environment with changing priorities.
- An interest in developing skills in other types of training e.g. soft skills training.
- Willingness to learn and extend the role above and beyond the job description.
- Confidence to challenge existing processes.
- Practical experience providing document production support and troubleshooting.
- Practical experience developing training courses from inception to delivery.
- Windows 10 including remote working and use of stylus.
- Office 365 suite and PDF manipulation software.
- MOS qualified and able to train others to pass MOS exams.
- Practical experience providing end user document production support and troubleshooting.
- Soft skills/communication and presentation skills an advantage.
- Experience of legal applications an advantage.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.