Our Essex based client seeks an experienced IT Support & Web Developer to join their team. This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a successful and established manufacturing business.
- Responsible for the design, development & maintenance of a number of websites
- Providing 2nd Line IT support & assisting field engineers remotely where required
- Responsible for all company websites
- Providing access to websites for content update by the marketing team
- Design systems to match privacy & security requirements
- Provide 2nd line support to all staff with day to day IT issues
- Experience of configuring & maintaining Windows Servers 2008/2012
- A basic understanding of SEO principals
- Graphic design interpretation & creation
- Good IT systems knowledge
- Development of websites for e-commerce would be an advantage
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above essentials will be considered.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.