Contract IT Service Manager / Production Manager
Our Hertfordshire based client seeks an experience Contract IT Service Manager / Production Manager with the following must have skills and experience:
To ensure delivery of Production related activities and ensuring the closure of all incidents, and CAB.
- Focus on managing batch Jobs, planning of Jobs in both Production and UAT/VDS and meeting schedules and coordinating production week logistics. The Production Manager will lead personnel to achieve their greatest potential by ensuring clear lines of communication and assisting with resource management.
- To ensure that all systems are working as expected (availability, performance) and to report any failure or dysfunction to the relevant team.
- To standardise and optimise the environments and servers to reduce maintenance cost and increase efficiency.
- To organise on-call rota and make sure the systems are always monitored.
- To be responsible of enforcing the SLA and of the availability of the systems during SLA hours.
- To create and maintain the testing environments.
- Facilitate the determination of business objectives & Requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Translate high level business requirements into robust functional specifications
- Analyse and document business process flows so that robust and efficient to be processes can be defined and implemented
Technical skills include: Windows, Linux, VMWare, Auto Assist or CFT.
This is an urgent 3 month rolling contract which could potentially go permanent thereafter.
Please note only candidates with all of the above skills will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£330-£350 per day