To build UAE and Asia Sales. Reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Manage and develop an existing UAE and Asia wide IT customer database to over achieve on sales revenue targets. Actively investigate the market to develop new sales routes within the UAE and Asia.
Manage and develop an existing UAE and Asia Educational customer database to over achieve on sales revenue targets. Actively investigate the market to develop new educational sales routes within the UAE and Asia.
Job Title duties and responsibilities
- Manage, promote and actively sell to a master database for all UAE and Asia sales contacts.
- Actively investigate and develop new sales leads throughout the UAE and Asia.
- Keep databases updated by communicating with Sales and Purchasing teams for all new contacts.
- Manage the department – This includes, but is not limited to, managing the internal online trading system, dealing with customer enquiries, sending laptop valuations to customers, stock inventory.
- Provide support and assistance to other members and departments of the business as needed. This includes, but is not limited to marketing, administration, sales and management.
- Work as part of a team assisting and supporting other team members.
- Troubleshoot, analyse and improve existing processes.
- Create, build and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Acquire new customers by email and build up a database of new customers.
- Proactively use websites to generate leads and sales.
- Create and implement a proactive plan to optimise the company website
- Purchasing – buy the best quality equipment, goods and services at the most competitive prices. Service goods to sell by sourcing suppliers.
- In the purchasing role, work closely with sales.
- Provide continuous excellent user end experience.
- Provide excellent quality of service.
- Work closely with the warehouse team to ensure laptops and accessory equipment are packaged to industry standard for satisfactory customer delivery.
- Related experience or training in the technology computing or service sector or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience
- Sales experience (target driven sales experience desirable)
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Sound knowledge of computer systems and terminology e.g. IT Mac, Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics and WordPress, HubSpot Email marketing platform, Microsoft Office systems (outlook, Word, Excel) Internet explorer and intranet
- Confident telephone manner
- Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
Proven ability to motivate and persuade
- £30k Per Annum
- 5k OTE uncapped
- Above reviewed after 6 months