Our Berkshire based client seeks a Camera Inspection Technician with the following must have skills and experience:
Key skills and attributes required:
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to be flexible
- You need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to manage your day to day workload
- An interest in, and knowledge of cameras and photography would be an advantage
Role and Responsibilities:
You will be part of a team responsible for the testing, cleaning and processing of products to be uploaded to the website ready for sale. You will be required to work accurately and quickly within a team to meet the demands of the business.
The Inspection team is comprised of multiple stages of which you will be part of. You will be trained in all areas of the process, to enable you to fill any area of the process as required.
The inspection process comprises of:
- Receiving and unpacking products sold to us
- Testing cameras for faults and discrepancies
- Cleaning external and internal of products
- Booking products onto the system ready for photographing
- Photographing and uploading products ready for sale
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Related Jobs (9)
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full TimePermanent
Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager – (Tech Sector) on 2nd December 2019 Full TimePermanent