- Providing excellent customer service experience with a smile to all our guests on arrival and departure.
- Covering Reception and assisting the Night Manager in the night auditing process.
- Maintaining the safety & security of the building and all persons on site, by being alert at all times
- Assisting with guest enquiries and resolving general complaints
- Being fully conversant with hotel products and services & assisting where required
- Covering for the Night Porter on their nights off
- Attending training & completing e-learning modules to improve your skills and aid your development
- Up to £24k + service
- Live in £200pcm
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role in hospitality
- Knowledge of Opera PMS
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to remain calm and cope well under pressure
- A passion for hospitality and service with a smile.
- Flexibility to work any of seven nights on a rota basis as required.