Homebased Software Systems Implementation Consultant required.
Our Berkshire Based client seeks an experienced Software Systems Implementation Consultant with the following must have skills and experience:
Minimum of 5 years + experience in implementation of Software Systems.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related discipline is preferred.
- Intermediate understanding of database concepts and data relationships is preferred.
- Prior experience with advanced scheduling and optimization applications is preferred.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Proven ability to be motivated and self-driven when working alone.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, problem-solving, attention to detail, and data analysis skills.
- Strong understanding of xml to be able to analyse input and output data from the scheduling application.
- The ability to review and interpret messages in log files to understand actions taken by the scheduling algorithm.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Service and Asset Management.
- Must have good presentation, organisational, and documentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively, lead team efforts, and utilize flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions.
- Must be able to analyse and/or design business processes.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75%, or more, with potential for extended stints of continuous travel. Majority of travel would be limited to the UK&I, but could extend to Europe on occasion.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£60k-£70k + bonus + benefits
Related Jobs (10)
Finance Systems/Applications Consultant – Home based on 31st October 2019 Full TimePermanent