Home Based Senior Software Sales Executive required (ERP and Manufacturing) – £120k-£160k OTE.
Our Award winning clients seeks 3 Senior Software Sales Executives with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 5 years of commercial new business sales experience ideally within the manufacturing sector
Key skills and attributes:
- Professional and smart appearance
- Intelligent and thoughtful character
- Good attention to detail
- Degree level intellect (but not necessarily degree education)
- Extensive experience of selling ERP solutions into industrial sector
- Extensive experience of selling to medium or large organisations
- Good industry knowledge of the process manufacturing sector and ideally project oriented manufacturers
- Extensive experience of selling to board-level decision makers
- Flexible, adaptable and easy to work with
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Able to work with internal CRM systems
Our clients component-based Applications system is one of the most comprehensive solutions available from any supplier, combining a wide footprint with deep functional strengths. The solution is flexible, easy to use and easy to implement and is based on modern technology with an excellent user interface.
New business sales executives are needed to join the team, reporting to the Sales Manager selling the companies Applications suite into new business opportunities. The candidate will focus on process manufacturing, along with general manufacturing and distribution prospects.
Annual targets are in the region of £1.8m revenue with £900k of that being licence revenue. A successful sales executive will typically make 3-4 new sales each year and over-performance is common amongst the top team members.
- The position includes an attractive base salary and compensation plan. OTE earnings are typically in the £120k-£160k range.
- Over achievement is rewarded with commission accelerators.
- Other benefits include a choice of company car (typically BMW 3/5 series or similar) or car allowance, private fuel, private health insurance, life insurance and company contribution towards a private pension scheme.
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live an working the UK without any restrictions
Please note only candidates with the above essentials will be considered.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£55k-£75k + bonus + benefits
Related Jobs (10)
Finance Systems/Applications Consultant – Home based on 31st October 2019 Full TimePermanent
Homebased Software Systems Implementation Consultant on 9th October 2019 Full TimePermanent