Head of IS Development (Java Stack).
Our South Hertfordshire based client seeks an experienced Head of IS Development with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 3 years of hands on management experience.
- Experience of managing, directing and motivating staff to deliver projects with stretching scope and objectives
- Structuring a high performance team, resource planning
- Ability to maintain and motivate a responsive team
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Experience at advising key stakeholders at senior and board level
- Track record of delivering successful software projects on time and within budget
- Experience of full development lifecycle including Agile
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate at a technical and business level
- Committed to providing service quality of the highest standard
- A senior level software developer with strong and successful technical lead experience is a plus
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£70k + 15% bonus + benefits
Related Jobs (7)
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full TimePermanent
Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager – (Tech Sector) on 2nd December 2019 Full TimePermanent