Hands on Test Team Leader/Manager required.
Our Essex based client seeks an experienced hands on Test Team Leader/Manager with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 3 years of hand on Test team leading/management experience
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience of managing a small testing function
- Knowledge of test automation and tools
- Strong technical testing skills including coding or scripting experience
- Experience using Microsoft technology stack
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum working practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Highly driven, must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritise of personal workload to meet business needs
- The ability to mentor other members of the testing team
Role Specific Accountabilities
- Present an aggregate view of testing utilisation to high level management
- Personal support, mentoring, and professional development for testers
- Being an escalation point for testers
- Be an advocate of QA throughout the organization
- Provide technical expertise, e.g. proper use of test techniques in appropriate cases
- Review Test Plans, test scripts and execute test cases for assigned Stories to validate Acceptance Criteria
- Conduct verification for Stories including functional, incremental system, end-to-end, integrations and regression types.
- Contribute to the development and training of team members
- Actively participate in all Agile process meetings
- Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasising defect prevention throughout the development process.
- Identify areas for test improvement through analysis, experience and use of appropriate metrics.
- Execute Test Cases, Record Test Results and create Test Reports at the End of Sprint
- Work closely with the Support team to help them recreate and escalate issues, keeping the relevant stakeholders apprised of progress
- Identify risks & provide mitigation plans. Escalate issues in a timely manner to management
- Have regular feedback meetings with testers to improve team working relationship
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above essentials will be considered.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£55k-£60k + bonus + benefits